This is a page that will hold links to other pages for purposes of administration.
Some of these items need restriction, and some don’t.
- Schedule of Math Department Meetings
- Committee Assignments
- Math Teaching Portal
- Submit your Activity Report here
- Administrivia lists teaching related items, such as the (current appoximation to the) Math Department’s timetable.
- Computing contains information about computing policies, tips, and procedures.
- Facilities/Safety If you notice a building safety problem or a needed repair, click here.
- General Administration has information about campus apps, forms, rooms, and who to contact.
- Graduate Student Hub has information specific to graduate students, their travel, and what they need to proceed through their career here.
- Historical Data has just historical information (faculty, chairs, Ph.D.’s) from our department.
- Human Resources has links relating to benefits, hiring, social security, moving expenses, graduate student stipends.
- Instructor Guides are now in the Instructor Library: https://hilbert.math.wisc.edu/instructorlibrary
- Publicity Resources has links to photos and items used in the production of our newsletters.
- Quals contain resources for helping graduate students prepare for qualifying exams.
- Research Funding Information, Conducting Mathematical Research on Computers.
- Room Scheduling | Just want to see if a room is busy? Link
- Travel has spending policies and procedures specific to travel
- Copy Center: Got a big job for the Copy Center? Submit it here.
- EAS Early Alert System: Got a student who isn’t prepared for the semester? Submit their info to get them help.
- Help The Help App will help remind you about things you need, such as your quota or your copier code.
- Mathlab How our TAs can sign up for Mathlab shifts. (More about Matlab here….)
- MANS Math Advisor Notification System. Students must complete their prerequisites successfully; this app checks for people who may have gotten a D or F in a prerequisites for a course and notifies relevant people (advisors, students) if they try to register for the next course in a series.
- VVAdmin: Need to adjust Math directory information?