Exams begin at 10:00am and finish at 4:00pm.
During the exam:
- You may not use books, notes, calculators, or electronic devices (including headphones). Cell phones should be turned off.
- No talking except to the proctor. If you have a question, inform the proctor and they will contact the professor.
Details for writing solutions:
- Leave ½ inch (1.27 cm) margin around the entire page
- Write with pen or dark pencil
- Label each page with your letter code NOT your name
- Start each problem on a new sheet of paper
- Label each page with a page number NOT problem number
- Bring any food/beverage with you to the exam.
- If you need a break (including to use the bathroom), inform the proctor. Breaks are allowed one student at a time.