- Review minor requirements in Guide.
- Request to add a Math Minor through the Add Program tile in your Graduate Student Portal.
- Plan courses and complete the Graduate Minor in Mathematics Form.
- Upload the unsigned form to the Box Submission Folder.
- After the form is signed by the Graduate Minor Advisor, a copy will be sent to you via email.
- When your last minor course is in progress, contact the PhD Graduate Coordinator for confirmation of completion. (Send the same form that was signed by the Minor Advisor.)
- Submit the signed minor form to your home department.
At any time, you may contact the Graduate Minor Advisor for guidance and approval of your plan.