Fall 2021 Exams Date/Time (times all in CT, or Central Time):
- MATH 221: Thursday, September 9 @ 4:00 PM
- MATH 222: Thursday, September 9 @ 4:00 PM
- MATH 234: Thursday, September 9 @ 4:00 PM
All exams begin at 4:00 PM. Two hours are allowed to complete each exam. Students that register for multiple exams will take the subsequent exam immediately after the prior one. Example: a student who registers for the MATH 221 and 222 exams will begin the MATH 221 exam at 4:00 PM and will take the MATH 222 exam immediately after completing the MATH 221 exam.
Modality: Students should plan on the calculus credit exams taking place in-person and on campus in line with the current plan for the fall semester to be in-person.
Room/Location: Sewell Social Sciences, Room 5206 (1180 Observatory Dr, campus map)
Identification: You will need your student ID (or, if unavailable, a picture ID) in order to submit the exam. Please bring a (digital or printed) copy of your registration confirmation email in case it’s asked for.
Registration: Students must register in order to take the exam. The registration deadline is 24 hours before the exam. There will be a $135 fee for each exam. This fee is non-refundable. The Bursar’s Office will add this as an additional charge to a student’s account distinct from regular tuition and fees. Failure to appear at the exam location during the specified time will result in the forfeiture of this fee.
Registration Link: after having reviewed the previous information, students can use this registration link to register for the calculus credit exam(s) of their choice.
Registration Cancellation: below is the policy on cancelling one’s registration for a calculus credit exam. Note that if a student wishes to cancel their exam registration, we suggest they do it as soon as they are sure they wish to cancel:
- Students that would like to cancel their registration for an exam at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the credit exams should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who email at least 24 hours prior to the exams and notify the Math Department of their cancellation will not be charged a fee for the exam.
- Students that would like to cancel their registration within 24 hours of the exam due to an unforeseeable and unavoidable situation should email email@example.com with a reason why they are cancelling on short notice. Their request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Students in this case who have their cancellations approved will not be charged a fee for the exam.
- Students that do not email to request a cancellation prior to the exam and do not show up to the exam will still be charged a fee for the exam.
More Information: Kyle Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org)